Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hiiii (New Blogger), New Stuff and Things to Come!!

Everything starts small. First a chance meeting, then a tip, next thing you know you're stalking a store, buying stuff and then BLAOW!!! You're blogging for one of your favorite stores!!

Hi! I'm Kilolo (pronounced Key-Low-Low, save yourself trouble and just call me Kilo [like kilo the measurement]) and am the newest blogger for Dahlinks Jewelry!! The awesome Miss A has entrusted me to blog here and hopefully...you'll like it!

Ok, so you're wondering what I'm doing here other than saying 'hello', right? Yeah...me too.

Ahhh yes, new releases!!! Dahlinks has been BUSY!! First a move to a new sim (ACME Builders), then new releases (post coming shortly) and oodles of fun upcoming events (like Alex partnering w/ some people and making a really kick-ass store called Wicked Gear (whoooooooooooooooooot??).

So hiiiiiiiiiii, stay tuned and um...GO BUY DAHLINKS!! Tell all your friends, because this is glitter without the bling baby and this store...getting better with EVERY release!!

But...to tide you over, her's a nifty picture of me and my good friend Hayden dancing in front of Dahlinks while I waited for it to rez (we're the two funneh looking dots at the bottom :P)



Toodles!

No comments: