Friday, September 4, 2009

That's Miss K to You Buddy!!

After about two hours of tossing, turning and slapping myself while dreaming that I was a in a tropical rain forest off of the Costa Rican shore with Beyonce' and a cast of characters from otehr movies and shows (are there even rain forests there?), I figured if I'm waking up from hitting myself...I should blog!!

Photos? CHECK. Music playing? DOUBLE CHECK

So I turn on the radio and "That's Not My Name" comes blaring into my headset!! Now aside from the booty shaking that occurs on its own when one listens to this song, I remembered how often people mispronounce my name. It's KEY-LOW-LOW (or Miss K for the lovely Alex *smiles*)! And then it hit me! Photos, name mispronunciations...Miss A's nickname...CHA-CHING! NEW BLOG POST!!

Introducing the Dahlinks Initial Necklace (worn here by the lovely chief cook over at Dahlinks, Miss A - yeah yeah...I wanted K so sue me!).

This gorgeous chain linked necklace is available in letters A-Z and has color change options for not only the chain (I wear mine in silver, but there is a gold option), but also in ... color gems!!!

That's right! So not only do you get a snazzy one letter marker...you can choose from: Dark Emerald, Pink Diamond, Chocolate (YUM!), Blood Ruby, Sapphire, Ruby (regular color *winks*), Black Diamond, Purple Sapphire & Diamond.

At $300L this necklace is ensured to not only have people remembering your name, but possibly even singing it to the hilt as well!!

So head on down to Dahlinks to pick up your initial necklace today!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...because Dahlinks Jewelry is no transfer, you can always hit up Dahlinks' xstreet page if you're looking to purchase one as a gift (not available as of this post, but soon...). Take a look here for other great gifting options or just shoot a message on over to our lovely Miss A and she'll be able to hook you up toot sweet.

Now back to dreamland and rainforests...Ciao dahlinks ;)

Miss K...signing off *kisses*

1 comment:

Sara G said...

I haz the R chain and I loves it! Alex makes the BEST jewelry I've found to date in SL... and I been here a while :P