Sunday, January 10, 2010

The New Age Hits Dahlinks

I change my looks ... a lot.  Not necessarily my overall loo, but I shape shift on occasion.  One particular day I was a fairy and needed something a bit different to go with my new look.  As I flitted about Dahlinks I discovered a room with lots of crystal in it.  Struck by the shiny and pretty...I looked closer and found...

The Dahlinks Crystal in Cage Jewelry Set (L$300) - This set is an earring necklace combo with silver chain and very detailed crystal droplets accentuating its lengthy crystals. 

Available in: fae crystal, dark amethyst, dark emerald, citrine, crystal, carbon crystal, royal blue, dark topaz and blood ruby, this set offers the perfect compliment to the any ensemble. From the most mystical of costumes/wardrobe changes/avatars to something as simple as a tank dress, the Crystal in Cage is definitely the way to go.

Sets not your thing?  Well...you're in luck!  You can buy the earrings individually for L$125 or you can buy the pendant for L$200.

Come on down to Dahlinks and pick up your set...today!

No comments: