Saturday, February 27, 2010

Feeling a bit unbalanced? At Dahlinks...it's a-okay!!

Helloooooo darling dahlinks!!

Long time no post, eh?  Well three weeks of no net and getting reintroduced to the new changes in SL's viewers have caused me to be a bit off-center...a tad...unbalanced.  So it got me to thinking about this piece I saw the last time I was online and had been meaning to blog!

The Darkstar Assymetrical Bib exclusive to Dahlinks!!

 
*click image to enlarge*
This fabulous piece of jewelry is a hand-crafted masterpiece that has always made me turn sideways and try to figure out how to incorporate it into my daily attire.  Each diamond and onyx is hand-placed to give this assymetrical bib its own unique flair and is sure to liven up even the most drab of oufits.  Though I personally recommend something low cut, this gorgeous necklace can be worn with ANYTHING and voila...instant glam!! Available in our main store or on xstreetsl.com, this necklace also makes a great "just because" gift for those near and dear to your heart. So swing on by and pick up your bib...today!

Ciao for now kids...many new things coming really soon!!  Ta!

~Miss K

No comments: