Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jewels From The Imperial Court!

I love it when fabolous things just keep coming and especially fabolous things that make you feel like royalty. Are you ready to get your royalness on? Introducing the Imperial Concubine Set. Now at the new release section of Dahlinks, the set includes a choker, earrings and bracelets for 750L and the pieces are available for sale individually as well.

The magnificent filigree work is detail work at it's finest. The pieces are changable and resizable by menu with 8 gems and 2 metal choice.

That gives you the power of the throne and unlimited combinations of precious gems stones and shiny metal to compliment every outfit from casual to formal. Blood rubys, classic diamond, emerald, the choices are endless and there is a gem to match your every mood.

The choker is delicate yet makes a powerful statement, and the drop gems in the front just add an air of distinction. The earrings are knockouts. Classic chandelier style meets royal panache. I will be incorporating these into my daily wear. I love the bracelets, they just scream aristocracy and when I want to indulge, I will be slipping these on.

If you want to indulge yourself in the world of kings and queens, the new release section of Dahlinks is where you need to be to scoop up these hand-crafted beauties.

Ta-ta for now my Dahlinks Darlings!

No comments: