Saturday, April 24, 2010

When Black Meets Beauty

Welcome to the darkside my Dahlinks Darlings. I had to take a deep breath and request oxygen backup when this beauty arrived in my life the other day. I tend to live on the edge of dark and light, between the black and white. Black happens to be my primary color choice in everything, if you see me running around in color it is almost always certainly with a splash of black thrown in. It is just me and I love it. So when the primstress drops a bomb like this in my life, there are no words, just sounds that escape me.

It is my absolute pleasure to bring you the Victorian Jet Pendant. Stunning rare black diamonds in a silver setting, the piece is perfection. The main jewel is large and declares its presence, but isn't overwhelming. It says, look at me, but does not over take the wearer. Surrounded by smaller cuts and scroll work, the piece is perfect to wear with casual and formal wear.

Studded with black diamonds as well, the chain is small and delicate. It is a complete piece that looks amazing from every view. Included is a resizer, so no matter what your size, it is sure to fit. Priced at 175L, it is a sure fire hit that will have all the black diamond and Victorian piece lovers swooning. Commanding of attention, you need this necklace in your life if you walk on the dark side like me, or need a gorgeous piece to complement any outfit.

Available now in the new release section of Dahlinks, this hand crafted piece of dark heaven is calling for you to claim it's beauty.

The primstress is hard at work on more darkside beauties, so stay tuned. Untill next time, I bid you farewell for now.

No comments: