Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fashionista Favorites - Dahlinks BoHo Earrings

The BoHo Earrings - Recently released earrings that have quickly become a favourite with Dahlinks customers.
Some one asked me the other day how I got inspiration for my jewelry. That answer is easy. I put on an outfit and need the right jewelry to match! So after putting on one of my favourite STYLE outfits, I realised I needed earrings darn it...So may I present The Dahlink BoHo Metallics and the BoHo Sheen Earrings :) Part of my new 'cheap and cheerful' line these come in Silver, Gunmetal, Gold, Rose Gold and Copper as well as Black, White, Watermelon, Pink Candy, Teal, Lilac, Blush, Caramel, Emerald, Purple, Aqua, Golden, Orange and Cherry ... Only 75 L a pair or a metallics fat pack for 250L. Available now at Style Starts Here and the Dahlinks stores at de Luna and Acme Builders Inc.








No comments: