Friday, May 22, 2009

RETIREMENT SALE!

Don' Worry! I am not Retiring from making glittery gear... Unlike it seems a lot of people in Sl. I get notices daily about stores closing.. Which I see as sad for the overall development of content creation in Sl.. But that is another rant... This one is about a SALE.. That's right. I have decided to remove some of my early works as well as others at random from SL FOREVAH... So before I lock them away in the vaults of the INVENTORY OF DOOM, I thought you might like an opportunity to snap up a HUGE bargain.. All retiring items are 50L or less.. including sets...
Check out my main store and at de Luna or the jewelry sections of STYLE STARTS HERE and Simone!

They are scattered around so you will need to hunt for the goodies or sign up for my notification group and check the back notices for a list.... Ooops.. Gotta go. making Chicken soup and it need ATTENTION

Alex

No comments: