Wednesday, November 25, 2009

In the Jungle...the Mighty Jungle...O.O

SL ... with the evolution of our grid and lifestyles, we are evolving across the grid. And just like the primal creatures we are, our fashion needs are evolving with it.  As such...we lift our heads to the moon howling for something FIERCE, primal and fresh...our hunger for something new calling to the skies of all content creators...

And sure as the day is long, Dahlinks & Miss A has NOT disappointed!

Introducing...The King Solomon Jewelry set!



Pictured above in the ebony and gold set (L$450), the King Solomon Jewelry Set is simply an astounding piece of jewelry. In case you're wondering who King Solomon is, you may want to go pick up "King Solomon's Mines" (book or movie). But long story short, it is believed that King Solomon's Mines held the most rare and most beautiful diamonds the world has ever seen.


I saw this set and immediately found myself standing in the heart of the jungle: drums, tribal music, wild animals and celebration around me.  I saw songbirds flying, gazelles and zebras running through the open land and felt like I was on safari the minute I slipped on the twin bracelets (L$200)!  The only thing I missed was Tarzan flying through the jungle to whisk me away...but I imagine that will happen after I buy set four *winks*



Marked with Ebony and Ivory pixelated tusks, and an EXTREME amount of detail, these pieces are available in four styles: Ebony & Gold, Ebony & Silver, Ivory & Silver and Ivory & Gold.  Pieces are sold separately or as a set. Bracelets and necklaces (L$250) all come equipped with a resizer script to make them fit your avatar just so!  Also available are the earrings (L$150) which I think are dynamic as a wear all their own ;)



Any way you combine this amazing set, you will definitely find yourself riling the natives into action and definitely catching quite a few head turns.  So be sure to stop by the new releases section of Dahlinks and pick up your copy today.  After all...Dahlinks is the 'Queen' Solomon mines of glitter...without the bling ;)

Ciao for now, kiddies!

~Miss K

No comments: