Saturday, November 21, 2009

We'll Be Watching...

Hello dahlinks!!

A little story:  from the very first moment I walked into Dahlinks, I always felt like there was something bigger there watching me; like no matter which way I moved...every movement I made would be seen.  Then I saw her: a woman, arms crossed looking down on me.  While the look on her face was stern and strong, I somehow felt ... protected, as though no harm would come to me.  So...I clicked to see what EXACTLY I was looking at (or more to the accuracy...what was looking at me).  Presenting...

Nazar, The Eye of Protection
The Nazar is a gem designed to protect one from the "evil eye" (see links on both terms to find out more). This gorgeous set can be purchased as a set or individually...offering you your very own shroud of protection from all things bad.  A sapphire gem, surrounded by a diamond chain, this protective set of jewelry is not only a conversation piece, it is sure to glam up any outfit and wow those around you!

The set is L$500, but you can also purchase the individual pieces at the following prices:
Pendant - L$150
Bracelets (L&R) - L$125
Anklet (L only) - L$125
Earrings - L$75
Belly Chain - L$150
Dress Ring - L$200

So definitely swing by!  Grab an eye of protection and just keep in mind...at Dahlinks...we've got you covered ;)

Ciao for now!

~ Miss K

No comments: