Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Beautiful Elegance

Are you ready for fabolous? Welcome Dahlinks darlings...have I got a treat for you. Everyone I know is always looking for a simple elegant accessory to grace their wrist no matter what the outfit. The search is over, as the primstress has dropped this piece of heaven into our lives. The Dahlinks Tennis Bracelet is the first inline or tennis bracelet from Dahlinks and it is a smashing hit.

I love an accessory that I can put on and leave on. One that carries me through day and night, casual and formal. This piece hits the mark. Square set diamonds...oh yeah sparklies baby, with a gold or silver setting changable by menu as well as resizable. It is like getting two for the price of one.

At just a mere 100L, this is an elegant and simple accessory to add to your jewelry wardrobe that you will get tons of wear from. This bracelet is for the right wrist, but since the primstress loves us all so much, it is copiable. So you can always attach and position a copy on your other wrist as well.

Available right now in the new release section of Dahlinks. Simple elegance has a new name...Dahlinks. Keep your eyes peeled for more releases coming soon...and can I tell you...you really don't want to miss what is cooking at the Dahlinks labs.

Untill next time, I wish you sparklie dreams and champagne wishes.

No comments: