Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Cut That Excites....NOIR by Dahlinks

Stick and stones may break my bones, but razor blades excite me. *Me does an evil, kinda scary laugh*. Not that the newest addition to the NOIR line at Dahlinks is scary, but I do like to attempt one of those old school Nightmare on Elm Street laughs every now and then.

So what the heck am I rambling about. It is razors, but not ya old man's straight shaving razor. I am talking NOIR razors. I told you about Dahlinks newest line, NOIR recently, and this piece of black yumminess is the newest addition.

A slide necklace, this piece of perfection wraps around your neck and through a loop and dangling at the bottom is a razor blade encased in precious black metal and embellished with a small black diamond.

What I really love about this piece is that it is not a dull looking metal. Sometimes you buy black pieces and there is no light to them. They seem flat and dull looking and it leads to disappointment. This beauty was crafted with care in every detail and it really is a conversation starter.

I am sure this piece will get lots of wear. It is casual and fun, and incorporates nicely into your daily wear. I am not one to even poo poo the idea of wearing it with a hot dress or slinging it around my neck as an accessory with a couple of the bikinis I own. Whatever you wear, this piece hangs nicely...none of that through the lady lumps you may get with other necklaces.

The NOIR line is proving to be a big hit and I am simply in love with it. Start your collection today, as rumour has it more slide necklaces in this line will be debuting...and you can also find a limited edition slide I previous reported on at the Black and Blue Fair starting June 4th.

Priced at 150L and available in the new release section at the main store....this piece won't bleed you dry for style. Own yours today..seriously...get on over there.

Until next time, I bid you dark wishes my Dahlinks dahlings....catch the darkness with NOIR by Dahlinks.

No comments: