Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trillion Beauty at Dahlinks

Greetings Dahlinks Darlings. Have I got a new realease to tell you about, and these beauties are near and dear to my heart. These exquisite earrings came to my rescue this past weekend.

Introducing the Drop Pearl Trillion Earrings. Gorgeous pearl earrings in an extraordinary settings. Three pearls each wraped in your choice of silver or gold metal and trillion diamonds, all joined together by small metal links, these are class and sophistication at their best.

I was running around the store this past weekend, in desperate need of earrings to wear with my Dahlinks wrapped pearl bracelet and back drop pearls. Now, this will make you laugh, because I was running around full speed in full bridesmaid gear..bouquet in hand and shouting at things to rez, because I was kind of in a hurry. More then one store visitor noted the crazy lady in the gown looking like she needed to be committed to the funny farm.

Exhausted and running out of time, I called out the the Primstress herself. On my knees and exhausted, I cried.."Oh mighty Primstress, help me please". On cue, and in her all knowing manner, she points me to these beauties. Sent from heaven, beautiful..stunning and waiting for me.

Imagine my surpise when I place them on my ears and find out that not only do they exactly match my existing pearls...but Oh Muh Gosh (thank you Usher for providing the tunes during this blogging session)...they have six pearl color choices and two metal choices. All contolled by a simple built in click and follow menu, you get many pairs of earrings for the 150L price of one pair. No matter what color pearls you already own or the outfit you are coordinating with, you will posses Tahitian Black, White, Champagne and other colored oyster born beauties to match.

The textures are as superb as you have come to expect of Dhalinks and the hand crafted exection is flawless. The attention to detail makes these a conversation piece...expect to be noticed. A winning combination no matter what color metal and pearl you chose. These are simply the best.

Available now at Dahlinks, fall in love again with pearls and diamonds...a lady's best friend.

Until next release...I wish you champagne wishes and Dahlinks dreams.

No comments: