Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Whitney...NOIR Style

Back in Black, Black Velvet, Black Beauty.....the list of things that are just perfect in black can go on and on. I love black. Most of my wardrobe consists of black pieces, so imagine my absolute happy moment when this set fell into my life. I believe I made a noise that only dogs could hear...would explain the pack that showed up at my front door.

Introducing the first release in Dahlinks NOIR collection, The Whitney. The NOIR Collection will feature some of your Dahlinks favorites as well as new pieces crafted exclusively for the collection.

Beautiful rare black moonlight diamonds set in stunning black metal. The set includes a necklace and amazing drop earrings. The necklace features a large heart shaped moonlight diamond and then a beautiful drop dimaond dangling in just the right place. Smaller round cut diamonds accent the connecting black metal pieces, leaving you surrounded by eye catching shiny style.

The earrings are a smaller imitation of the necklace. The beautiful heart piece is anchored on your ear, dropping straight down with the round stones and metal links, falling to the pear diamond at the end.

The craftsmanship is just awesome. This collection is sure to become classic and a go to set in your everyday wardrobe. You can wear this with your gorgeous couture dresses, your dress pants, skirts..you name it, this set will instantly dress it up. I have been sporting it with my jeans and cute tops these days..and it looks FABOLOUS. Ok, I will admit I shake my rear a little when I say that. I am telling you....this set just makes you happy.

A steal at 300L..get to the new releases section of Dahlinks so you too can do the happy dance or make a noise only dogs will love. Gentlemen, looking for a perfect gift for that special someone in your life..this is it.

As always, champagne wishes and Dahlinks dreams dahlings!

No comments: