Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dahlinks Captures Your Attention...

I've been wandering the grid trying to find a new look and decided...I need something ... pierced.  So I headed on over to Dahlinks and started poking around (bad pun I know! :P), only to find...PIERCINGS!!  This is one of many I'll be exploring as I search for my new look...

The Platinum & Diamond 3 Capture Ring Piercing Collection (L$100):



Piercings for the eye, nose and mouth are set perfectly apart so that all you have to do is slip it on and voila...you're done!  Now how's THAT for convenient.  The bonus?  It's platinum and diamond....two of my favorite metal/gem choices so I don't have to choose! ^.^  It's simple, sleek design ensures a little bit of edge can be added to any outfit you rez into and is so affordable that you can nab additional piercings from our store to add to your look.

Ta kids!! Off to continue the journey of a new look for the Kilo. I hope you had a most excellent holiday!  Be on the look out for new stuff coming soon ;)

<3 Miss K

No comments: