Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Spirit of Chirstmas is Upon Us!

I'm sorry for the brevity of this blog, but when I found that Dahlinks is one of the vendors in the Peace On Earth Hunt...I simply had to start plowing my way through it to see what other nummies were on the visiting trail.  Then I remembered...I could just go straight to work and see for myself!

So as I forged through the store seeking the mysterious globe of anticipation for this hunt, I happened across our Christmas room and found ... NEW AWESOMENESS!!

Presenting...The Ho Ho Ho Belly Chain (pictured here in silver)


This delectable piece of Christmas cheer arrived in the store today ready to be wrapped and taken home to place in your stocking at a very affordable L$125. Also available separately in gold, this belly chain is a fabulous addition to any Christmas ensemble (or just wear it because it's so darn cute!).

Also...here's a peek at the Peace on Earth prize (a men's choker and a ladies necklace both included....it's the awesome!)




The men's choker features two pendant features available through our nifty menu as well as color and gem options. And...and...ladies don't think you can't benefit from this lovely gift. It's resizable and fits like a dream (*swooooon*).  So you get two necklaces for the ... click (?) of one!!  Speaking of which the peace chain for the ladies is fully gem changeable with nine gem selection as well as two metal options.  Talk about some wonderful things to get you in the holiday spirit!

I'm already abuzz with the holiday spirit...come on down to Dahlinks and pick up tons of wonderful things to fill everyone's holiday stockings.

Ni ni kids...time to make a shopping list *winks*

~ Miss K

No comments: