Monday, December 21, 2009

Let Dahlinks Show You The Way through the Gates of Gift Giving

Hello darlings!!

In trying to figure out what I could get the women of my virtual family for Christmas, I came across I found myself going the tried and true route of gift sets.  Why?  Well...you get more for your money and let's face it...when we go out...it's easier to put on a set of awesome sparkly versus digging through each folder to find a piece at a time.

These are the gems I discovered today *opens her shopping bag to show you*...



The Gate Choker Set is a wonderful combination of choker, twin bracelets and earrings.  Available in a very of gems (as well as the awesome gate belt)




Not sure you're feeling the idea of dressing your lady love up in head to foot Dahlinks? Well try the Whitney on for size!  It's a very simple earrings and necklace set and is priced to move!  Coming in a variety of colors, I can see why gift sets are so vital to we women when it comes time to dress in the the sparkly.

There are other gift sets avaiable both inworld and on xstreetsl.com. So be sure to have a look at both while you pick through the stellar that is Dahlinks jewelry.

~Miss K

No comments: