Saturday, December 19, 2009

Give Hope this Christmas...Make her blush... ;)

My first piece of Dahlinks jewelry was from a Valentine's/Anti-Valentine's hunt back in 2008 *chuckles*. I wore that thing out. Then magic happened. One day I received a gift from Miss A and its brilliance made me smile for days. It's the gift that makes me continue to look down the halls and in the rooms of Dahlinks with amazement every day...presenting:

The Hope Diamond Series:


I love this set.  Diamonds encrusted with more diamonds that are all just so brilliant, it lights up even the simplest of outfits.  I personally recommend getting dolled up in a v-neck sweater and jeans and rocking this out with some boots...but that's deviating from our purpose here which is the jewels!!!  This set, priced at L$650, is available in: diamond, ruby, champagne, deep green, pink, classic blue (shown above), purple, black and cocoa ... you will find your perfect match for any outfit with these. 

Then, as I was ogling the hope diamond, I spied a hint of pink out of the corner of my eye. It sparkled and immediately drew my attention.  I read its name and giggled like a schoolgirl almost immediately as it definitely made me feel like a blushing girl. Presenting: The Sunrise Blush Set (L$650 for the set)...




This gorgeous pink and white diamond set comes in the shape of poinsettias and laces your wrist with the hint of a champagne blush kiss to your skin.  Available as a set for L$650 or in pieces (bracelets - L$200; earrings and necklace set - L$300; and the dress ring - L$300), you are sure to find something gloriously wonderful in this set that you can give your family or lady love and keep her smiling for a long time.

More new items and gift ideas are coming to this blog very soon, so keep an eye out. And in the meantime, grab your linden balance and come ready to shop for your glitter without the bling, babes ;)

~ Miss K

No comments: