Monday, December 14, 2009

Move Over Madame Rue...Dahlinks Has the Right Potion...

I took my troubles down to Madame Rue
You know that gypsy with the gold-capped tooth
She's got a pad down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine
Sellin' little bottles of Love Potion Number Nine


~ The Clovers, "Love Potion Number 9"

I logged in the other day and received what I can only describe as the best inworld pre-Christmas present in the history of Christmas presents...a bottle.  But not just any bottle, a bottle from Dahlinks.  Wanna see?  Ok...I'm not waiting for you to answer.  Presenting "Love Potion No. 9"!!


Now while this bottle looks like you could take out a linebacker with one hit...this little bottle of awesome is the best homage I've ever seen to the landmark song and I must say...I LOVE it.  I have even replaced my signature initial necklace from Dahlinks with THIS one.  And not just because she named a color after me (thank you, Miss A!) as Dahlinks has several named after her long time supporters in this release of product, but because it's a fun, eye catching piece that makes me sway from side to side like a bell while I hum one of my all-time favorite ditties.


No need to "hold your nose or close your eyes" with this yummy confection of jewelry, folks!  There's a flavor (and gem) for everyone! Available in black, aquamarine, amethyst, kilo purple (*beams*), midnight, blue, emerald, suite green, crystal, sofia chocolate, daqueen mandarine, skylerlynne pink, cynful crystal (an yummeh clear and mystical option...pictured right :P), roselynn ruby and red, you have plenty of choices to choose from the minute you walk into the store!

Priced at L$150, this wonderful bauble is priced to move and makes an EXCELLENT stocking stuffer.  So fellas...add this to the list for your sisters and homegirls.  Ladies, give this gift to your besties or just keep it for yourself.  But take the advise of the song and use sparingly...or you lips will chafe from all the lovins that both mistletoe and Love Potion No. 9 will bring you.

Ooh!! Ooh!! And before I forget...there is one more color available...but you have to join the subscribo or the inworld group to get it.  ONLY available til year end and then the rainbow crystal version is off the market...forever (muahahahahahaaha).  So act fast kids...or you'll miss it! Talk to you soon...MWAH!


(ok...I had to throw this shot in. It's the aquamarine...isn't it delightfully yummy looking??  ok ok...i gotta go...or i'll start taking swigs on these bottles..all of them.  even yours :P)

~ Miss K

p.s.  A thing to not forget: Dahlinks is in the Peace on Earth hunt...so explore the store for the free gift!!

No comments: