Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Something for Her ... and Him... O.O

Hello Dahlinks Family!  I really just am at a loss for words over the beauty of these two items, so I am going to do something I hardly ever do...post the pictures, drool and logout before I *urf* the pictures.

Presenting the Gothic Vial Blood Drop Chain Necklace:



This necklace, on the surface reminds me of a necklace I saw, not sure of the time period, but it was crafted to look like this intricate piece of art, but hid a weapon in its sheath, a blade to be specific.  Accented with gold, silver and black diamonds, this piece will be sure to draw attention no matter what you wear.  It's simply...stunning.  And funny enough...it has a partner of sorts! 

Presenting the Men's Gothic Blood Vial Pendant:



The S-Curve of the links on the chain and the overall awesome craftsmanship for some reason remind me of something I've seen in the movie "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen".  It's sorta steampunk, completely gothic and like its mate...a complete eyecatcher.

Come on down and pick up your matching sets today...and don't forget about the many things going on at Dahlinks this month, like the Peace on Earth Hunt and our Christmas exclusives!

Have a good night all ^.^

~ Miss K

No comments: